- 07/09/2014 Proposed CAS Bylaws Amendment: Revision of Article III - Duties of Officers
- 07/23/2014 New Webinar Recording – Analytics and Regulation Beyond GLMs
- 07/22/2014 Slate Announced for Joint Risk Management Section Elections
- 07/21/2014 The Actuarial Foundation Publishes 2013 Annual Report
- 07/17/2014 2014 Election Candidates Respond to Questions from Members
The CAS Roundtable
Since 2008, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has been working alongside the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on revisiting the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) accounting model for insurance contracts. While the IASB appears to be moving ahead with fundamental changes to insurance contract accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), … Read more
The 2014 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar and Workshops will be held September 15-17, 2014, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
Attend the 2014 CLRS to stay current with industry developments and learn from expert analysis of innovation in reserving.
E-Forum, Summer 2014
This issue includes Independent Research: On a Combination of Multiplicative and Additive Stochastic Loss Reserving Methods.