- 04/16/2014 ICA 2014 Scientific Committee Awards Prizes for Best Papers
- 04/14/2014 Photos and Videos from ICA 2014 Now Available on Flickr and Facebook
- 04/14/2014 Task Force on Cyber Risk Formed to Advance Research into Cyber Risk and Cyber Insurance
- 04/11/2014 Risk Management e-Library Now Open to Joint Risk Management Section Members Only
- 04/10/2014 Register for the Automated Vehicles and the Impact on the Insurance Industry Webinar
The CAS Roundtable
As the first chief actuary of the Insurance Information Institute – an organization designed to help everyone understand insurance better – I was keenly interested in having I.I.I.’s Pinterest board celebrating Women in Insurance Month include perhaps the most famous female actuary, Ruth Salzmann, FCAS. Ms. Salzmann’s actuarial career began in the 1940s. She was … Read more
Join us in New York, May 21-22, 2014, for this two-day event that provides information on a variety of reinsurance topics.
Some sessions will involve technical pricing, reserving, and modeling issues, while others will be of a more general reinsurance nature.
Buckeye Actuarial Continuing Education (BACE) Spring Meeting
Apr 16, 2014
No CAS Spring Meeting in 2014
Board of Directors Teleconference
May 06, 2014
12:00 pm-1:00 pm
A Conversation with CAS Leadership Webinar
May 07, 2014
Casualty Actuaries in Europe (CAE) Spring Meeting
May 09, 2014
Actuarial Review, March-April 2014
Included in this Issue
The Great Tradeoff and the Birth of the CAS, Actuaries Abroad: CAS Leaders Reflect on China Visit, President's Message: Connecting with Students—Online and In Person, plus much more...